Football, Rugby, UFC, GAA
All free when you join eir Broadband
Win two tickets to the Guinness PRO12 Final at the Aviva Stadium on Saturday, May 27th 2017 Competition Terms and Conditions.
1.The promoter of this competition is eircom Sport Limited, a company incorporated in Ireland with company number 390224, having its registered office at 1 Heuston South Quarter, St. John’s Road, Dublin 8 (“eir Sport”) and is a wholly owned subsidiary of eircom Limited. eir Sport has sole responsibility for all elements of this competition.
2. The competition is open to all eir customers who receive the eir Sport Friday Kick-Off weekly newsletter by email, with only one entry per customer permitted.
3. Employees of eir, eir Sport and its associated promotional partners, companies or suppliers and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
4. The competition will be moderated and only legitimate entries will be accepted for entry, no inappropriate entries will be counted.
5. The competition can only be entered by sending an e-mail as directed in the Friday Kick-Off.
6. The prize is two tickets to the Guinness PRO12 Final at the Aviva Stadium on Saturday May 27th, 2017.
7. The winner of the competition will be chosen by eir Sport on Wednesday May 3rd, 2017 from all e-mail responses received up to 10am on that date.
8. eir Sport will notify the prize winner by means of an e-mail.
9. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of the competition, the decision of eir Sport will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Acceptance of the prize by the prize winner constitutes consent to use the relevant prize winner’s name, home town and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and the prize winner agrees to take part in such related promotional activities as eir Sport may require.
11. Personal details will not be disclosed to the public without prior written consent of the winner.
12. eir Sport reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice. Participation in the competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions, which may be advertised.
13. eir Sport does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, delivery service or otherwise which may result in entries being lost or not properly registered or recorded and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.
14. Entrant details will not be used for any other marketing purposes and will not be disclosed to any third parties by the promoter or any of its agents.
15. Entry to the competition is strictly for people of 18 years of age and over.
16. If, for some reason, the prize is not available, eir Sport may, at its discretion, substitute a similar prize of equivalent value. No cash alternative will be offered.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.