6 great sport channels
Football, Rugby, UFC, GAA
All free when you join eir Broadband
Manchester United's Chris Smalling has been treated for food poisoning while on holiday in Bali.
There had been speculation that the 26-year-old had been injured in a surfing accident but the club have revealed that the defender had contracted food poisoning, which resulted in him fainting.
"Manchester United can clarify Chris Smalling has had food poisoning during his holiday which resulted in him fainting on Sunday," read a club statement.
"The 26-year-old defender was taken to the hospital and is now feeling fine.
"Smalling is currently on vacation in Bali following his time with England at Euro 2016 before reporting back for pre-season training later this month.
"Chris would like to thank everyone for their well wishes."