eir Sport Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is eir Sport which is a registered business name of eircom Sport Limited, a company incorporated in the Republic of Ireland with registration number 390224 and having its registered office at 1 Heuston South Quarter, St. John’s Road, Dublin 8. eir Sport has sole responsibility for all elements of this competition.
- The competition is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years and over.
- By entering this competition, participants agree to these terms and conditions.
- Employees of eir Sport and its associated promotional partners, companies or suppliers and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter/win the competition.
- The competition will be moderated and only legitimate entries will be accepted for entry, no inappropriate entries will be counted.
- The prize is a Leinster Rugby 2016/2017 home jersey, signed by Luke Fitzgerald & an eir Sport rugby ball signed by Gordon D’Arcy & Andy Lee.
- The competition must be entered via the eir Sport Facebook page Account. Username: eir Sport with entries limited to one per Facebook user.
- The competition will close at 3.15pm on Saturday 15th October 2016 and the winner of the competition will be selected from all entries received up to that time. The winner will be announced by eir Sport on Monday 17th October 2016.
Sport may publish the name of the winner on its Twitter/Facebook page/Snapchat
- eir Sport will notify the prize winner by means of a direct
message on Facebook. In the event that eir Sport is unable to contact the
winner after three (3) attempts a replacement winner will be drawn.
the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of the
competition, the decision of eir Sport will be final and binding and no
correspondence will be entered into.
of the prize by the prize winner constitutes consent to use the relevant prize winner’s name, home town and likeness
for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional
compensation and the prize winner agrees to take part in such related promotional activities as
eir Sport may require.
- Personal details will not be disclosed to the public without prior written consent of the winner.
- eir Sport reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition and/or vary competition terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Participation in the competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions, which may be advertised.
- eir Sport does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, delivery service or otherwise which may result in entries being lost or not properly registered or recorded and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.
- Entrant details will not be used for any other marketing purposes and will not be disclosed to any third parties by the promoter or any of its agents.
- If, for some reason, the prize is not available, eir Sport may, at its discretion, substitute a similar prize of equivalent value. No cash alternative will be offered.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.